Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Turkey part 2!

                                                 Finally finishing up my Turkey excursion!!!
                                                            At Avdant with our old testament class!
                                                                  Ra Ra and I love to jump! :) 

                                                 Ferry ride over to TROY with the besties! :) 
                                                            Candid Roomie picture! Love them! 
                                                       Being super great warriors at TROY! 
                                                                In the wooden horse at Troy! 
No photoshop, nothing.  Shot with a regular cannon camera. AMAZING RIGHT?! So beautiful!!  This is the view from Assos! 
Rachelle and I at Assos. 
Temple at Assos! 
Dr. Huntsmans class at Ephesus!  My camera DIED at the beginning so I will post more Ephesus pictures later. 
Gymnasium at Sardius. 
Hugging some temple ruins.  Mommy I love you this much!  (If any of your mothers read you that book as a child you will understand) :) 
It is so amazing to me how they built these HUGE columns without any of the tools we use today.  What creative and hard working people lived back then. 
Just being normal. Last day in Turkey so we were living it up! ;) 
Inside the Hagia Sophia!  The artwork and mosaics are spectacular!! 
Better view of the inside. 
Gorgeous Natty P and I in the Blue Mosque.  

Last picture before going to the airport to leave :( Bittersweet! 
Turkey was such an amazing experience and although I was sad to leave it was nice not to have to sleep in a different hotel every night.  When I first moved into the JC I thought that the beds were super uncomfortable.  After sleeping in 5 different hotels beds returning home to my JC bed was Heaven! :)  I am so blessed!  I LOVE JERUSALEM! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment