Sunday, May 20, 2012

UpDaTe!

A group of us at the Garden Tomb!! :) :) :) 
Sorry it has taken me forever so I will update you on the past two weeks which one will include the Turkey trip so that one is going to be a separate post!  Things have been so busy we just go and go!  Ahhh I loVe IT!

                                                            Sign of the Mt. of olives!  :)
      Standing in front of a mosque where the Prophet Samuel stood upon the mountain!
                            Natalie, Rachelle, and I looking over where the Temple mount is!
                                  Such an ugly picture but I saw my FIRST Camel!! :)  Wahoo!!
                                           Just a wonderful group!  :)  Love them all!
 Pool of Bethesda!! So cool!  The other pools were empty!  But we walked underground to see this one!  Amazing to think that one of Christ's many miracles happened here.  The above ground is beautiful!

 Church of the Holy Sepulchre! This is the place where a lot of people believe Christ was Crucified and then buried.  It is beautiful!  I will post some photos of the inside truly an amazing place!  It is so close that we have been there about 3 times!  I love it!
                            First Falafel!! So YUMMY!! Oh and bruised fingers... Thank you Jeru Basketball!
 So happy with our First Falafel!  For those of you who don't know what this is!  It is chick peas crushed up and deep fried.  Then they put tomato's lettuce, and this creamy sauce with fried potatoes on top all inside a pita!  Yup it's Yummy!
              Touching the center of the earth in the Church of the Sepulchre.  No big deal. :)
 Two of my bestest friends on the trip!  Alvin and Rachelle, we are missing Natty P!!
                                                                        Pray for Peace! :)
                                        Inside of the tomb where they believe Christ was buried.
I love this little girl so much!  Little Malei!  She is adorable in every way possible! She will always runs up and gives me a huge hugs!  It makes my day every time!  Love it so much!! :)
                                                  View of the beautiful city of Jerusalem!!
                                The beautiful sunset on top of the Jerusalem center.  Amazing!!

Everything is so wonderful right now!!!! Jerusalem is such a wonderful place!!! I love all the people here I feel so blessed.  I will update you all on my Turkey trip soon! I promise!  I love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment