Sunday, June 24, 2012

Catching up!

Hello world again.  Sorry it has taken me so long to update my blog.  Life here has been really busy with finals and beginning of new classes not to mention we are leaving for Jordan TOMORROW!! Exciting. Here is a little visual update on what I have been up to in the last little bit besides studying everyday!

The 3 of us about to go snorkeling at Eilat! :) Today we went to Tel Aviv and that beach is way nicer than Eilat was but it was so fun to go snorkeling!  By the way Tel Aviv, we went biking, swimming, ate gelato, ate dinner on the coast and just relaxed.  It was a dream.   The sea here is so beautiful clean and the sand is so soft.  Also to add to the list no worries I got fried to a crisp.  From my head to my back I am BRIGHT TOMATO red :)  Don't forget to reapply people.  You will regret it. haha 

Literally the cutest boy on the planet!!! He is our Israel teachers son.  I wanted to take him home with me.  Isn't he adorable?! 

That awkward moment when you and David walk out in matching outfits without even planning it... Love him! 

Hezekiah's Tunnel!  This has been one of my favorite field trips we have been on.  We walked through water for a solid 30 min. The story behind this tunnel is really unique to.  It was built by King Hezekiah to protect his city's water from the Assyrian's who were coming to attack him. 

Shout out to Sarah Wilmott! They have a McDonald's in Jerusalem!  Every time I pass it I think of you!  

That is just a little sneak preview of what I have been up to!  Sorry I will be better at updating after Jordan!  
I would also like to say to my Parents... Happy Anniversary this week!  I love you both!   As well as Happy Birthday to my Mom!  I love you So MUCH!!! :)  


                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment