Friday, June 29, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND ANNIVERSARY!!

This week has been a very eventful week here in Jerusalem and back in the States.  Over here I went to Jordan and I will blog about that soon.  But most importantly it was my Parents Anniversary on the 27th and My mommy's BIRTHDAY TOMORROW the 30th!  So I wanted to make a blog post to both of them to celebrate!
My parents recently returned from a trip in Europe where they visited England, France and Sweden.  This picture was taken at the Michael Buble concert in Stolkholm.  Jealous... Yes I was. It was a Christmas gift to my Mom from my Daddy.  For those of you who don't know my Dad to well I think he is actually quite the romantic.  Listen to the story behind this.  My Mom loves Michael Buble when he came to Utah his concert was sold out and we were all bummed we couldn't go.  Christmas morning came and all the kids were ripping through there presents and my dad handed my mom a large square gift.  (Keep in mind none of the kids had any idea about this gift. Usually my Dad will ask me if his idea is good or not. But i was completely in shock when this happened.) She opened it to find every album Mr. Buble had ever made.  She was excited beyond all reason of course, next she was handed a skinny jewelry box that held two tickets.  Reading Michael Buble concert.  She was ELATED!! Showing them to me as I gazed in pure jealousy.  My Dad handed her one last large brown envelope that had a letter and a smaller envelope at the bottom.  The Letter said something to the effect of how much he loved my Mom and how she is so self-less and constantly thinking of others.  Then at the bottom it said look at the tickets again. She lifted them from underneath the wrapping paper to find that the concert was in Sweden.  She started crying as she opened the small white envelope that held the money for there tickets to Europe.  Believe me all the kids were going crazy with excitement.  We all completely forgot about the cool things we had got and were thrilled that our parents would get a well deserved vacation! :)  Ya my dad is good. :) 
Cuties in England 
Haha I thought this picture was hilarious so I just had to post it.  Obviously mom was not ready for the picture. :) haha 
They are the greatest parents anyone could ever ask for!  I am so grateful that they have been married for 25 years!  I Love you both so MUCH!  Thank You for your constant example to me!!! I hope you had a wonderful day!!! Miss you both!  Ps Daddy thanks for wearing my tie! :) :) 

Now for my Dear Mommy.  I am so sad I can't be with you on your Birthday!  I wish  I was there to make you a German Chocolate Cake and go on our famous walks where we talk about the gospel and life.  You are one of my closest friends, but most importantly my mom. You have been there for me through all the ups and downs.  Supported me in all my activities and have always shined bright with the light of Christ standing as an example to all.  You are one of the most caring, loving, self-less people I have ever met in my life.  You are my role model.  I can only hope and pray that I can be like you someday!  I hope your birthday is filled with much joy and happiness, surrounded by the people you love and who love you.  HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :) :) LOVE YOU! 

Here is the cake that I made 2 years ago... :) 

Mommy you truly are the best!  Always looking your finest too! 
Happy Birthday to YOU, Happy Birthday to YOU, Happy Birthday dear MOMMY... Happy Birthday to  YOU!   :)  :) :) Love you much!  







No comments:

Post a Comment