Friday, June 1, 2012

Formal night!

Last night May, 31, 2012 was our Formal Talent Show night.  Only one word describes the talent that this JC group has... SPECTACULAR.  We had an amazing Fiddle performance, a cello, a reading titled I don't care (So cool, great job Luke). Followed by "Robert and the Carrolls", minus the Carrolls. Rob's performance was Amazing as usual if you have not looked him and his band up on itunes please do!!!  They are so good, I can promise you won't be disappointed. Then countless beautiful piano pieces, a viola and violin performance and to top it off Rachelle Garrett sang.  For those of you who don't know her let me fill you in a little.  She has one of the most amazing voices I have ever heard in my life.  It is so unique I cannot even begin to describe it. Every time she sings it brings me to tears because you can just feel the spirit so strong that girls got soul ;) .  I LOVE IT!  Seriously if you ever get the privilege to listen to her your mouth will drop.  Guaranteed. 


Ra Ra, Natty P and I at Formal Night! My           friends are so talented and Gorgeous! You know that saying "I need uglier friends..." yep I do. ;) 
Anyway just wanted to share what a great night yesterday was. Everyday here is such an adventure, it's the greatest. 
I hope everybody has a wonderful week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment