Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mid-terms and FAMILY!

Hi everyone so I probably won't be posting for about another week on field trips we are going through Mid-terms and finals all at the same time.  It is CRAZY! Today I have two exams, one quiz and then a take home exam due tomorrow, and a paper due friday.  Next week I will be ranging about test per day, so life is a little stressful/crazy to say the least.  But I am learning so much and loving all of it! Pro: Best part about having professors live the floor above you is sometimes they will walk around while you are studying and answer/give you hints on how to study the best. :)
I cannot believe that we are almost half way through.  I feel like my time here just keeps flying right on bye!  For all of my friends coming here in August or January.  Make every second count!  Learn as much as you can.  Be friends with everyone. Life at the JC is always wonderful.  It is like being with your best friends constantly! Being here is hard work but I would never trade it for the world.
Also I just wanted to write a post about my wonderful Family!  I don't mean to brag but I can't help it.  My family is AMAZING!  There is no way I would ever be able to get through this life without them. I feel overwhelmed with there love especially while I am away from home.  Every time I receive an e-mail my mom tells me how much they miss and love me.  It is comforting to know that I may be across the world but I have people back in the USA who love me.  I am so grateful for the gospel that allows me to be sealed to my family forever.
I also want to brag about my intermediate family!  My younger cousin Jason who is my closet cousin.  Is going on his mission tomorrow!  He is going to be serving in Mexico.  Let me tell you a little about this boy... He is one of the most kindest young men I have ever met in my life.  He is a genius literally.  He is a triathlete. He is 6 4', blonde and has a knock out smile. He is very hard working this past summer he worked at a huge ranch in Montana.  My girlfriends would always joke that if he wasn't going on his mission they would date him. But we all know they weren't really joking.  haha  I am so excited for him to use his amazing talents and ambition to serve the Lord in Mexico!  He is going to do wonders there.  Sadly I had to say goodbye to Jason in the beginning of April and we figured out that we won't be able to see each other for about 3 and 1/2 years if I decide to go on a mission.  THAT IS SO LONG!!!! There is so much that can change in that amount of time.  The future is scary and exciting all at the same time.  But I look forward to the future with faith!  Anyway JASON I love you and am going to miss you!! Good Luck!!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!  Love and miss you all!  Be safe during all your summer activities!

                                                   Super duper OLD picture.  Gotta love em!

                These two.  Can't believe that was a year ago... Everybody grows up way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment